Has anyone

Whoohoo! The universe is coming through!
Bring on the tall, dark and handsome!!!
fl.gif

big_smile.png

Well, gosh... if the universe is taking orders I'd like one tall, dark and handsome strapping lad that caters to my every whim and sweetly takes the trash out without asking. He also needs to have amazing carpentry skills and should respond to all my requests ("Dear, I think we need more chickens.") with "Yes, of course, honey."

LOL, I want that too. Actually, I'd take any guy who likes animals as much as I do. He doesn't have to be a supermodel!
gig.gif

Dear Universe, please empty your pockets and send me all the loose change and bills that you have stuffed in there. I promise that I will put all of it to good use and will share as much of it as I can. ....ps, sooner would be better than later!! Darlene
smile.png

Quote:
Neat...I have heard this called "Actualization" too. It means that you throw out a request to the Universe, God or Higher Power of your understanding (reasonable) of a need and it delivers.

So exactly how quick is the universe at delivering? If tall, dark and handsome is showing up tomorrow I'm gonna want to clean up the house. If I've got a few days, I'm sooooo staying on here and playing tonight!

True, true. And I have always wanted a tall, dark, handsome House Boy!
big_smile.png

edited to add- And if he's on the show Lost and his name is Sawyer, I'm pretty okay with that too...

Last edited:
Quote:
I think Sawyer is married.

And to answer your question about how soon it will happen, well the way that I understand it all depends on you. If you are sure that he will show up today, so you clean your house, then the "universe" sees that and says she is ready.

Back
Top Bottom