Hatch-ALong - Setting first eggs 4/5, hatch day 4/26. Anyone want to join me?

Hey everybody, guess I'l join this hatch-a-long. I set some eggs already yesterday. I don't even remember how many.......Lol but i set a lot of quail eggs, some chicken eggs, some duck eggs, and two Mille Fleur bantam eggs. Since they have different hatch dates and they are all in the same incubator, lockdown is going to be a bit difficult, but lets hope they do well. Good luck with your eggs everybody.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
I think I will join. It seems like its going to be tones of fun.
I might not be able to hatch on 4/5. Since I won't have enough eggs.
So i think I will set on 4/6 because I want to have at least 25 eggs in my incubator. To make the hatch worth while.
I will have............
Around a dozen barred rock eggs
About 3 meat chicken eggs. ( not sure what the actual breed is )
Some buff brahma bantam eggs probably about 4-5
About 3-4 old English X buff brahma eggs
1-2 old English X quail D'anver

Hey everybody, guess I'l join this hatch-a-long. I set some eggs already yesterday. I don't even remember how many.......Lol but i set a lot of quail eggs, some chicken eggs, some duck eggs, and two Mille Fleur bantam eggs. Since they have different hatch dates and they are all in the same incubator, lockdown is going to be a bit difficult, but lets hope they do well. Good luck with your eggs everybody.
thumbsup.gif
Thanks for joining in! I'm excited to see how your hatch turns out. It'll be great seeing some quail eggs in the mix!
smile.png

I think I will join. It seems like its going to be tones of fun.
I might not be able to hatch on 4/5. Since I won't have enough eggs.
So i think I will set on 4/6 because I want to have at least 25 eggs in my incubator. To make the hatch worth while.
I will have............
Around a dozen barred rock eggs
About 3 meat chicken eggs. ( not sure what the actual breed is )
Some buff brahma bantam eggs probably about 4-5
About 3-4 old English X buff brahma eggs
1-2 old English X quail D'anver
Thanks for joining the thread!
smile.png

Just picked up the rest of the eggs for my hatch, planning to set them late tomorrow night. Can't wait!!

I'll join you guys as well :) I just set mine this morning - I"m not entirely sure what all is going to hatch as my husband got them for me. There's some really dark brown ones, a cpl olive colored, a bunch of light, light brown and a cpl white ones. I will have to call the lady up to find out what all she has on her farm.
Also incubating Turkey eggs - the first few due to hatch April 18th, fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom