Hatch On Dates: Oct-nov? Dont Forget About This Post!!!

Hi all, I set 12 welsummer eggs in the bator on the 20th, hatch day is October 10. I set them at night and when I woke up I had a temperature spike to 105!!! Then I tried to turn it down and of course it got to low...low 90's I believe. My wife now thinks I'm nuts because I have a total of 5 thermometers in there now including the digital in the wiggler, I also have 2 hydrometers one digital, and one that is not. I've been struggling with temp till last night which was day 3 the air temp was 102 and the humidity was 31% on digital and 45% on the other, the wiggler temp was 100/101. Right now (day 4) They are about the same except wiggler temp seems to be sitting at 101 as long as this hold I think all will be ok until lockdown. I'm excited to be joining you guys hope everyone has a 100% hatch rate even me with this horrible start

P.S.- I'm using a Little Giant still air incubator

more of the eggs i ordered came in the mail today!! all r fine, none cracked or anything wrong that i can see. candled them and everything seems ok. ganna let them sit for the night, there 11 frizzle cochin bantam eggs, and 7 blue silkie eggs. hope they hatch, setting them tomorrow!! ill post pics of the eggs!!

here are the eggs!!

103601_0923112029.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom