Hatcheries in SC

kelsey1314

In the Brooder
Apr 8, 2015
Sumter, SC
Hey y'all, just looking to see if there's any hatcheries in SC, I'm about an hour from Columbia and willing to travel a bit... The problem with ordering online is I am only wanting about 6 chicks and need them to be sexed. All of the online hatcheries that have low minimum orders don't seem to have shipping dates to my area until about June- August. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

There is one in Moletta S.C. that sell heritage breed from anywhere from just hatch to full grown. They are Freedom Farm SC. What breeds do you want?

There is one in Moletta S.C. that sell heritage breed from anywhere from just hatch to full grown. They are Freedom Farm SC. What breeds do you want? 
I'll have to check them out, I am hoping for some wyandottes, RIRs, orphingtons and maybe a few others, I prefer to get a bit of a variety as opposed to all 6 or so being the same

They have what your looking for. Go to craigeslist and search "Heritage Chickens."

Oh you might need to go the Columbia area, if they are not there go to Greenville/Upstate.

Just realized I am talking about the same hatchery! There are more in the upstate.
Thanks y'all! I am going to check them out, they're almost 2 hours away, but it's good to know if I can't find any other options!
1f600.png

I think I may haveto make the trip to them also from charleston (2hr plus each way). They seem like a good hatchery.

Back
Top Bottom