Hatchery!!!

DuckMan50

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jul 23, 2011
Ok so I wanted to get some guinea keets or some guinea eggs and I do not know what hatchery to go with.I want about 5-12 keets or a dozen of eggs
. do you guys know where I can get them for a good price and not alot of $$$..???

HI! I ordered Pearl Guineas from Metzer Farm back in March. The minimum was 20, so I placed an ad on CL and had two other people join the order. They each took 5, leaving me with the 10 that I wanted plus the 1 extra the hatchery threw in. They are very healthy, happy birds now.....15 weeks old. Here's a video of them 2 weeks ago in the barn. *forgot to add that I paid $4.05 each

Last edited:
I got my guinea keets off CL cuz it was just more convenient for me. But I saw that Ideal Hatchery only has a $25 minimum, but if it's a small order, you need to buy the package, which is only like $12.

Mine came from strombergs. Ordered them & took about a month to get them. I order 6 different colors, think there min was 25-- I went over of course. Plus they sent an extra no losses. They are a wk old now.

Murray McMurray has this special going on:

Save $30 or more on our
Guineas Galore Assortment!
Offer valid until Aug. 15, 2011 while supplies last.

Save $1.00 per Guinea with this assortment. Since our minimum order is 30 Guineas, you'll save at least $30 per order!

If you don't want 30, maybe you can share an order with someone???

why not order from a byc member... they usually are better to deal with then hatcheries while keepin contact during the whole process and able to answer questions must faster and easier...

Back
Top Bottom