Hatching 34 Red Stars eggs in Farm Rite Incubator for 2nd time...

FureyFarm100

Hatching
Mar 2, 2015
Pouce Coupe BC Canada
Its almost hatching time Mar 12 is due date for my 34 eggs.My first experience incubating eggs was a disappointment power went out and dropped my temp below 70 some of the 24 eggs hatched but chicks were too weak to survive except for one chick we called Lucky.I've found a lot of good advice from this site for my second time around thank everyone for there comments and advice,,,,

welcome-byc.gif
and good luck with your incubation.

hey how did it go with this incubator?? was the power outage the first time caused by the incubator? I'm thinking of purchasing this one.

The incubator ran good but the humidity from the digital one on it was out by 9 degrees so 37 was actually 46 and temp stayed the same would maybe fluctuate 1 deg. It came packed in a styrofoam case so i just left it in it to hold the heat an humidity works great was worried i got a lemon from some of the reviews i read,,and the egg turner works good,,

how many successful hatches have you done with it? sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to decide because i don't want to spend a lot of money on hatching once or twice a year! not expensive eggs either

Back
Top Bottom