Hatching Duck Eggs

This is madness!!!
rant.gif
What does this have to do about hatching duck eggs???

I think it's called spamming or trolling or something. Or maybe the person forgot to type the rest of the post?

Haha, that works too!

I hate trolls. . Evil annoying trolls. I spent a lot of time on the Craigslist Pet Forum before I found BYC and it was a mess!! It's insane how many of them peruse forums with nothing better to do than to bother people lol.

Last edited:
I don't know how many emails i have gotten from supposable buyers on craigslist and each time its a different name in the email address but the messages always say the same thing and give me a link to watch a video where i have to download some player (and that ain't happenin)

Hi

Duckluv is right, i have another one same thread that i mistakenly started and i don't know how to delete. I am sorry but i don't understand what u people are saying. I am not a troll. I am a regular user of this forum and I just need some information. I am going to hatch the duck eggs. I know that it takes 28 days to hatch, but what should be the humidity and temperature. As different sources says different humidities. So, is there anyone here who can guide me properly that what should be necessary in hatching duck eggs. I have hatched different chicken eggs before and got good hatch rate but now i want to hatch duck eggs and need help. Thanks.

Regards

Naveed

Back
Top Bottom