hatching eggs anyone?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Tab's chicken obsession, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Tab's chicken obsession

Tab's chicken obsession Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2010
    rome,ny
    does any one have any wyandotte hatching eggs (BLRW would be wonderful) they could ship in the next day or two? my order couldn't be filled due to the hens quit laying. my 3 eggs have been waiting for this order for a week and i hate to run the incubator for just 3. can anyone please help me out?

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Tab's chicken obsession :

does any one have any wyandotte hatching eggs (BLRW would be wonderful) they could ship in the next day or two? my order couldn't be filled due to the hens quit laying. my 3 eggs have been waiting for this order for a week and i hate to run the incubator for just 3. can anyone please help me out?

I hope someone nearby can help you in a hurry!!! If I were you, I'd get those three eggs in the incubator right now or see if someone could hatch them for you....Eggs drastically loose their fertility the older they get - it gets really low after 7 days...Wish I could help you. Best luck on an egg hunt! Have a blessed day. Nancy​

3. HarmonyOaks

HarmonyOaks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2010
    Calaveras County
    Email Justin at bluepoultry.com; I dont know if he sells eggs, but he sells chicks and has some very nice BLRW, worth a shot.

Other person to try would be Jesse or Tracey Paul their email is [email protected] or [email protected]

Good Luck to you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by