Hatching Eggs By The Moon Thread

yeah i have 28 baby chicks so far and i think 2 eggs are duds and the rest of them look good i can feel the moving around in the egg and some where they are peaking at the egg

Last edited:
Hey yall. Wish I had found this thread earlier. I set 6 eggs on 11 Feb by the moon and astro signs. It worked they hatched at a better rate than ever before! Used a LG still air, then took them and put under a broodie Silkie and she was delighted to have babies (within a week) she thinks she is Super Silkie). I prefer the hens to raise them but no one was broody on Feb 11. Moon signs do work!
We always put in crops and vegetables by the signs. Still prune and transplant by them!

I'm with you.
I've set my eggs fridayevening late.
13 of my own paint bantam silkie eggs, 15 "regular" white silkie eggs and 15 runner duck eggs.
I was depending on when the eggs would arrive since i bought them and they had to be send to me.
So maybe i set a little early, but i didn't want them to sit any longer, since there where some older eggs allready.

i now have 31 baby chicks and then i have 3 eggs in there that i think died thats my best hatch yet last year my best was 22

Then after tomorrow when they have dried i can bury those eggs and clean that stinky bator cause i have to have it ready before thursday when i put more eggs in lockdown and im calling around to see who wants to buy them ohhh they are just soooo cute when they are babies you just want to cuddle them ^_^

interesting. i set some on 9th of this month..does it make any difference that the moon had a pole shift? probably not. it just on this cycle right?
the moon did have a pretty violent pole shift. tyco is now around 3 oclock it was since the dawn of time at around 5. and cornell university published a paper that the moon is making strange orbit. moon is now somewhat egg shapee from the shift and man in the moon moved.

there is a vidio on utube ..moon pole shift..it was interesting and a little scarey..

interesting. i set some on 9th of this month..does it make any difference that the moon had a pole shift? probably not. it just on this cycle right?
the moon did have a pretty violent pole shift. tyco is now around 3 oclock it was since the dawn of time at around 5. and cornell university published a paper that the moon is making strange orbit. moon is now somewhat egg shapee from the shift and man in the moon moved.

there is a vidio on utube ..moon pole shift..it was interesting and a little scarey..

depends on how long ago the moon shifted... if it was a while ago then it doesn't seem to have made any difference.. however if it was really recent then it may take quite a few hatches before we know for sure

this is the first I've heard of it.. never saw anything on the news.. but then again I don't follow the news at all.. lol

edited to add:
well.. i just googled.. from what I have seen the moon pole shift thing is all a bunch of hype (could have missed something.. but the websites which have info on it are ones I consider to be unreliable)..

so I'll dismiss that until I find something which was actually on the news and not from "doomsday" websites..

if you know of something I missed let me know (cause it's quite possible I missed something accurate) .. anyway it should be an interesting read

Last edited:
i know...moon has a pole shift and news talks about kim kardashian and lindsey lohan..so go figure...cornell is the only one to acknowlege this event and published a paper..maybe it will be a while befor you know for sure if it affects anything..i cant imagine it will..hopefully not....i think its very interesting..it works for plants.. the news did make a note that they had to recalubrate airport runways due to magnetic north moved 40 degrees..planes couldnt land as they use magnetic navigation and the runways had to be reset..at least they did give that a mention.. so i will keep watching this cause its interesting

Last edited:
i know, moon has a pole shift and news talks about lindsey lohan..cornell university seems to be the only one acknoweleging this happened.. i will keep watching this thread ..its interesting...the news did give a mention to airports had a big problem because magnetic north moved 40 degrees and the runways were all off by that 40 degrees so they had to do some fancy footwork to get planes down safely..

Back
Top Bottom