Hatching eggs due nov.21 anyone else?

So we went though and candled our hatching eggs tonight. They will go on lock down the 18 so we will also candle that day and we should have chicks the 21st but we ordered a lot of our eggs this time and we started out with 49, greg dropped one and it did have a chick in it
sad.png
but now we only have 27 good eggs all our eggs seem to be good
smile.png
but this is what we have (some may be crossed).... 5 marans, 8 orpington, 7 ameraucana (one is a double from dupes she laid the day she passed), 8 bantams

WHAT DOES EVERYONE ELSE HAVE SO FAR???
pop.gif

how do you know that you lost them?
This late, I can't tell whether they are alive or not unless I see movement. So far last night all 10 were moving.
I hope we can make it to a successful hatch!

when i candled the two eggs before had veins this time they had no veins and they where almost completely clear . Husband broke them open and there was no chick in them only blood .

When it gets close to the end like we have 3 days before lock down and there is still alot of light going though then there prob is not a bird, we also look for veins and a good airsac and a few of our eggs would kinda slosh around and they were nothing

Thats great, I hope my hatch comes out as good as yours,
fl.gif
on the duck egg i was thinking about hatching some of ours out but, i think i will wait until after the holidays. We go into lock down today, forgot to candle last night but oh well it will be a surprise!!!! Goodluck everyone let us know what your up to with the hatching!

Back
Top Bottom