Hatching Eggs - Paypal Swap Chain ok by Nifty Chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
caf.gif

if i wanted to trade chicks with someone out of state how would i do it? what all links do i need to do this? im new when it comes to shipping and so are they but we want to trade chicks could anyone please help use? please..IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG PLACE COULD U HELP ME AND TELL ME WHERE IT SHOULD BE.....

Last edited:
Quote:
CURRENT
Offer:

6+ Hen's Choice Silkie/Si22le, Cochin bantam (some fri22led), or OEGB

OR

6+ EE/OE/CE

OR

8+ Hen's Choice from ALL PENS including Pure Cochins, Silkies, OEGB, Runners, Calls & a mixed layer pen of EE/OE/CE LF & Bantam

OR take something from my swap page if no one wants my eggs.

Sorry, I can't offer a paypal. I had to claim the paypal to get myself up here because I needed it to get 3 of my swaps mailed out today...& I still had to add money with it.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME

if i wanted to trade chicks with someone out of state how would i do it? what all links do i need to do this? im new when it comes to shipping and so are they but we want to trade chicks could anyone please help use? please..IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG PLACE COULD U HELP ME AND TELL ME WHERE IT SHOULD BE.....

1st of all u have to be NPIP which is the National Poultry Improvement Plan... u have to go threw your states livestock and poultry department... they will charge u a fee (80$ here) and come out and test your birds... after that u can legally ship birds threw the mail...
CAN ANYONE HELP ME

CURRENT
Offer:

6+ Hen's Choice Silkie/Si22le, Cochin bantam (some fri22led), or OEGB

OR

6+ EE/OE/CE

OR

8+ Hen's Choice from ALL PENS including Pure Cochins, Silkies, OEGB, Runners, Calls & a mixed layer pen of EE/OE/CE LF & Bantam

OR take something from my swap page if no one wants my eggs.

Sorry, I can't offer a paypal. I had to claim the paypal to get myself up here because I needed it to get 3 of my swaps mailed out today...& I still had to add money with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom