Hatching Eggs - Paypal Swap Chain ok by Nifty Chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell you how unbelievably tempted I am by these (I love all the unusual breeds - have many), but I swear, if I add another new breed, I'll slap my own hand. I have 23 coop/runs and still have some breeds doubled up.......................what the heck am I going to do for growouts now?????????

sad.png

Deb

Current offer:

Offer:

6 Norwegian Jearhons (again)
or
6++ barnyard mix
or
um, ok, that's all I have right now.

I can't tell you how unbelievably tempted I am by these (I love all the unusual breeds - have many), but I swear, if I add another new breed, I'll slap my own hand. I have 23 coop/runs and still have some breeds doubled up.......................what the heck am I going to do for growouts now?????????

sad.png

Deb

Current offer:

Offer:

or
6++ barnyard mix
or
MINE....yay...more jaerhons!!!

OFFER:
6+ Hen's Choice OEGB, Cochin Bantam or Silkie/Si22le

OR

6+ Hen's Choice from ALL PENS (OEGB, Cochin Bantam, Silkie/Si22le, EE/OE/CE, SQ Runner, Call Duck)

Deb, you make me feel better, I keep telling myself I have too many. I only have one breed of ducks and geese, and 2 breeds of chickens. Course I have a ton of mutts running around too... and I just found a broody hen running around with 8 or9 new chicks.

PS
Your eggs look like theyre developing well, Im bad at the whole incubating thing and I can see something in everyone of them. :D

sad.png

Deb

Current offer:

Offer:

or
6++ barnyard mix
or

Last edited:
CURRENT
OFFER:

OR

6+ Hen's Choice from ALL PENS (OEGB, Cochin Bantam, Silkie/Si22le, EE/OE/CE, SQ Runner, Call Duck)

Wow,
Very cool looking chickens!
Thank you for the info....

CURRENT
OFFER:

OR

PS
Your eggs look like theyre developing well, Im bad at the whole incubating thing and I can see something in everyone of them. :)
That's great to hear, thanks for letting me know. I"m sure it helps they were all laid the day before I mailed them. Be sure and let me know after your hatch.

Deb

CURRENT
OFFER:

OR

K everyone go shut the door on the chicken house , put those kids to bed and lets get moving
jumpy.gif

Mine.

My Offer:

10+ Bantam EE

Or

6+ Bantam Hens Choice Eggs- (No Choice) could be silkie, Serama, EE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom