Hatching Eggs - Paypal Swap Chain ok by Nifty Chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest that you retract your claim to the previous offer, allowing someone else to claim it instead. This may get things moving again.
I think a bit cold of a reaction. When she accepted the offer it was well within the rules. I understand it is frustrating when a swap chain stalls, but they all do at one time or another for any number of reasons. I see no reason to alienate someone from a friendly list because we are ancy to get moving again. Just think perhaps that someone new will join in and offer something fabulous in exchange. :) I'm sure we can all come to a friendly agreement and not turn into some of the other nasty-behaved swap chains I have seen lately.

i agree
thumbsup.gif

Don't worry about it. Like I said, I'm done. They do this crap to me EVERY time I claim something no matter what chain it's on, & it's always the same 3-4 people who do it.
I hope you are not taking this personally. This is the first egg swap I have ever participated in. I thought the swap/pp is a great idea. I have no eggs to offer, so I offered pp as the rule suggested. Since there seemed to be no takers for your offer after 6 hours, I made my suggestions because I thought it was fair. I certainly didn't want to offend anyone.

Originally Posted by Overoberyl
. Offer $15 pp!

mine

offer
7 blue cochin eggs, ship next wednesday
and(or)
3 silver duckwing oegb eggs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom