Hatching Eggs Rhodebar, Easter Egger Large Fowl Frizzle, Polish, Bantam Cochin Frizzle, Wheaten Mara

McPhersonFarm

Songster
7 Years
Jan 18, 2013
Fort White, FL
We have hatching eggs available now of the following all on sale for $25 per dozen or $15 per half dozen. You are welcome to mix and match if the eggs are available.

Blue and Splash Ameraucana

Rhodebar Auto-sexing - Greenfire Farms Line

Wheaten Maran - Wade Jean Lines - some are at the end of laying cycle so some eggs may be lighter at this time some are very dark as well and at beginning of laying cycle

Black Bantam Cochin

$40 dozen or $20 half dozen - White Crested Black Polish, Blue, Black and Splash Polish

$20 dozen or $10 half dozen - Either Pekin or mixed rainbow duck hatching eggs (pen has swedish, cayuga, rouen, and khaki campbell all mixed- some crested)

SPECIAL - gorgeous LF cochin Frizzle Roo over White Red Star Hen making some pretty babies! $15 dozen / $10 half dozen

Shipping $17 for dozen, $14 for half dozen

More photos available upon request

Last edited:
We have hatching eggs available now of the following all on sale for $25 per dozen or $15 per half dozen. You are welcome to mix and match if the eggs are available.

Large Fowl Easter Egger Frizzle 50/50 - Two pens with both frizzle and straight easter egger and pure ameraucana. For more chance at Frizzle EE I reccomend requesting brown/pink eggs as these are most likely from F2 Frizzle EE and chicks should lay olive eggs

Rhodebar Auto-sexing - Greenfire Farms Line

Frizzle Bantam Cochin / Millie Fleur Frizzle Mix Sizzle

Wheaten Maran - Wade Jean Lines - some are at the end of laying cycle so some eggs may be lighter at this time some are very dark as well and at beginning of laying cycle

Black Bantam Cochin

Buff Orpington

$40 dozen or $20 half dozen - White Crested Black Polish, will also have blue black splash polish as soon as fertility is confirmed.

$20 dozen or $10 half dozen - Either Pekin or mixed rainbow duck hatching eggs (pen has swedish, cayuga, rouen, and khaki campbell all mixed- some crested)

COMING SOON as fertility is established (let us know if you're interested) - Columbian Bantam Wyandotte, Showgirl/Silkies, Paint Silkies, White Silkies

SPECIAL - gorgeous LF cochin Frizzle Roo over White Red Star Hen making some pretty babies! $15 dozen / $10 half dozen

Shipping $17 for dozen, $12 for half dozen

More photos available upon request
I am interested to see photos of adult hens and chicks from you LF frizzle: SPECIAL - gorgeous LF cochin Frizzle Roo over White Red Star Hen making some pretty babies! $15 dozen / $10 half dozen

Also what egg color would they lay? Thank you.

Oh also the photo of the "mille frizzle" is that LF?
I am ONLY interested in LF.

What do the hens from these eggs look like?

Large Fowl Easter Egger Frizzle 50/50 - Two pens with both frizzle and straight easter egger and pure ameraucana. For more chance at Frizzle EE I reccomend requesting brown/pink eggs as these are most likely from F2 Frizzle EE and chicks should lay olive eggs

Last edited:
I am interested to see photos of adult hens and chicks from you LF frizzle: SPECIAL - gorgeous LF cochin Frizzle Roo over White Red Star Hen making some pretty babies! $15 dozen / $10 half dozen

Also what egg color would they lay? Thank you.

Oh also the photo of the "mille frizzle" is that LF?
I am ONLY interested in LF.

What do the hens from these eggs look like?

I will get you some photos of the LF frizzle tomorrow they have made the cutest little white and black polka dotted frizzle chicks!!! They are brown egg layers. The millie frizzle is actually a sizzle roo so they're mid size but def not LF. The Easter eggers are amazing and I have some crazy colors in there here is a photo

Do you happen to still have eggs from your frizzle LF Cochin roo, and able to ship them? Do the chicks look like Cochins? I didn't see pics but I could have missed them, I'm new here so I'm still trying to figure my way around. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom