Hatching Eggs shipping label

Guitartists

Resistance is futile
11 Years
Mar 21, 2008
Michigan
I made this label to use for future egg shipments. I plan to use it on all 4 sides of the box and maybe one on the top. Any suggestions for improvements? Also, feel free to use this image also.

hatchingeggs.jpg

Excellent! I know some say not to put a label on it, but when i got my eggs in the mail there was one on the box. Because of this my local po put one of their own on so that the carrier would keep it in front with him and make sure someone was home before leaving it. I do think it can help.

Indeed... even though I'm sure there are jerks out there who will mistreat a box... I think the majority of postal workers, IF informed to the contents of the box, will take special precautions when handling and transporting the package. And I think even some box destroyers will maybe even think twice if they know it is a living thing and not just a fragile item.

Very nice! But the term "Hatching Eggs" make them think they're hatching right now. My PO was in a tizzy about it,
lau.gif
So what about "Eggs For Hatching"?

Love the graphics, btw!

Quote:
A similar thing happened to me.
My 9 year old daughter answered the phone it was the post office calling
to say they had my hatching eggs.

My daughter took it that they had my eggs hatching.
When I got home from work she was frantic worrying about the poor chicks.
lol.png

Guitartists, I copied it to a Word document, but I can't figure out how to edit the text to read "eggs for hatching" rather than "hatching eggs" - can you or someone clue me in on how to change? Thanks! This is GREAT!

Back
Top Bottom