Hatching indian runner

Sounds good
I’m so glad you found him a friend
This will make your life so much easier
Lonely ducks are very time consuming
The pic doesn't show too good, it's a greenish watery look.
. I went to get baby duck but they sold out in an hr so I went somewhere else decided get 2 day old chicks but sold out lol. Gonna try again in morning.

Attachments

• IMG_20230303_174818.jpg
    IMG_20230303_174818.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 2
The pic doesn't show too good, it's a greenish watery look.
. I went to get baby duck but they sold out in an hr so I went somewhere else decided get 2 day old chicks but sold out lol. Gonna try again in morning.
That’s about normal poo
In a day or two you should see more of just dark and thicker
Although if they drink a lot you will see more watery
When I give my ducks watermelon I see red in their poo
First time scared me till I realized it was watermelon juices

That’s about normal poo
In a day or two you should see more of just dark and thicker
Although if they drink a lot you will see more watery
When I give my ducks watermelon I see red in their poo
First time scared me till I realized it was watermelon juices
Thank you. First time I gave my chickens and ducks watermelon I panicked too lol. I gotta hurry find some ducklings or baby chicks, this little one demands my attention all the time. My dogs love it but my boy Cass is jealous lol . Thank you again for your help. It's appreciated

Finally found 2 ducklings to go with my little King/Hope lol.. He's still doing good. He's smaller than the other 2 ducks and almost same age. They are only 1 or 2 days older. When we put them together, he started fighting them lol, then he went to the water made noises, pulled them over to it then pulled them to food bowl and made noises. Lol it was funny. So far, so good.

Attachments

• IMG_20230304_150630.jpg
    IMG_20230304_150630.jpg
    476.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20230304_150625.jpg
    IMG_20230304_150625.jpg
    583.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 20230304_155215.jpg
    20230304_155215.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 1
Finally found 2 ducklings to go with my little King/Hope lol.. He's still doing good. He's smaller than the other 2 ducks and almost same age. They are only 1 or 2 days older. When we put them together, he started fighting them lol, then he went to the water made noises, pulled them over to it then pulled them to food bowl and made noises. Lol it was funny. So far, so good.
He will love having them
Great job finding friends :)

Back
Top Bottom