HatchKeeper

mill-j

Songster
6 Years
Aug 22, 2017
Hello. I've been hatching chicks for several years now. This spring I upgraded to a bigger incubator. I was looking for some software to help me keep track of multiple batches at the same time. I found a couple apps on Google play for Android, but i didn't find any for computers, so I decided to develop an app myself.

I recently posted the first release at https://sourceforge.net/projects/hatchkeeper/

HatchKeeper is free and open source under the Gnu Gpl license, which allows you to share and modify if you wish. It runs on Windows and Linux so far. I hope it is useful for you, so let me know what you think.

Update: I found a small bug in HatchKeeper v0.51, If anybody had problems with the preferences this is the cause. Luckily all you have to do to fix it is create a folder named HatchKeeper_Data in the directory where HatchKeeper is installed(Note: There is already a folder that's named .HatchKeeper_Data so just make another one without the dot). This bug will be fixed in the next release.
Thanks.:caf

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom