Hatchling Help

I am so happy to read this. It just makes my night. Of course there's always a probability that I'm wrong but if that's brain, it looks like enough involved that it would cause some functionality issues. I'm not saying that anyone is wrong at all, but if they're not suffering, I'd give it a chance to thrive. You're aware of the possibility and ready to act if necessary, so I see no reason to cull. That may change in the very next moment but maybe not. Only time will tell. I'm thrilled to read what Eggcessive shared. Please keep us updated on this little one, either way. Have you given it a name?
Haven’t given it a name yet but I will keep everyone posted for sure!

I am so happy to read this. It just makes my night. Of course there's always a probability that I'm wrong but if that's brain, it looks like enough involved that it would cause some functionality issues. I'm not saying that anyone is wrong at all, but if they're not suffering, I'd give it a chance to thrive. You're aware of the possibility and ready to act if necessary, so I see no reason to cull. That may change in the very next moment but maybe not. Only time will tell. I'm thrilled to read what Eggcessive shared. Please keep us updated on this little one, either way. Have you given it a name?
I was thinking the same, chick brains aren’t that large, if that much was sticking out, I feel like it would be showing issues.

Back
Top Bottom