Hatchrite Incubator Parts

starkeysminis

Hatching
9 Years
Mar 5, 2010
Malvern,Arkansas
Does anyone know where to buy hatchrite parts extra parts,rollers humidifare?
smile.png

Quote:
I made my own Hatchrite humidifier out of a kids room vaporizer. I drilled a hole in the top of the humidifier were the steam used to shoot out, and stuffed some hose from an old rug shampooer into the hole. This ducts the water vapor out of the humidifier into the normal Hatchrite humidity input connection. I taped the Hatchrite humidity output port shut.

Note that I used an ultrasonic vaporizer - it doesn't get hot. The vapor comes out cool. The ones that heat up would probably melt your hose.

I connected the humidifier power plug to the normal Hatchrite "boiler" connector. Works great! Humidity is stable within a half percent or so.

A gallon of water lasts about a day up here in Washington, running 60% humidity, with the Hatchrite air intake wide open.

I got a used vaporizer for 10 bucks on eBay, but you could probably pick one up new at Walmart.

Best regards,

Kevin G. McCoy

Kevin, I noticed you have alot of info about revamping a Hatchrite. One was given to me, a large one with six drawers. Initial power up, shows temp and humidity digital displays are working but not the senser I think. The fans, lights, rollers all come on, but the heaters do not. I don't know anything about how to tell if components are working via circuit boars. I m sure it is something simple, but I don't know. It is 10 years old and was used for one season for emu eggs and has been sitting unplugged in a hatch room ever since. It looks like brand new and there is no corrosion or anything on circuits or connectors. Got any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom