Hattiesburg MS Swap every sat.morning!!!

biloxichicken

Hatching
9 Years
Oct 5, 2010
Biloxi
Hub City West Farm & Garden

31 Pioneer Rd, Hattiesburg - (601) 268-9400
This has nothing to do with the feed store there its in there parking lot before the store opens!

In there parking lot from 4 am-7 am (seems to me the best time is 5:30-6:00 AM is when all the action really happens) The time seems strange I know.
Every saturday morning. I will be there this saturday i hope 10-9-10

Awesome glad to find someone else that goes to Black market chicken. That is what me and DH call it cause it is kinda strange lol

lol, there is also a chicken sale on wednesday at the Lucedale livestock market in thier parking lot, it's also an early morning sale from 5:30 am to about 10:00 am, I guess you could call it a black market sale too lol

just wanted to give a bump to this. Hub City West is a great place, friendly people, VERY helpful and the 'black market' is still going strong ....lol

Hey! Just wanted to chime in. I'm finishing up my coop in the next week or so and will try to come by (if I can get up!) I am a complete NOOB, so don't mock me if I have no idea what I'm doing :)

Yes, Hub City West. Is the place to go. My husband and I have been there alot. You are right about the people there being friendly.

Do people have most breeds? Looking for some black copper Marans & some barred rocks

Back
Top Bottom