Have to sell Charlie! :(

DuckLover179

Waddles & Puddles
9 Years
Nov 28, 2010
California
My mom is making me sell Charlie (The best bunny ever!!!). I made a craigslist ad, but no one had responded. So, I decided to come up with a way to keep him. I was gonna move him up to my room, and attach the run to his cage. Then I check my e-mail, and someone responded!
th.gif
Now they might buy him, and I still gotta sell my female!
hit.gif
He was SO sweet!

I'll miss you, Charlie Waffles!!!
hugs.gif

Quote:
She says they are too big a mess, and we have too many pets (She's also making me sell my female, and my turtle).
hmm.png
The lady responded again, and said she wanted a Holland Lop instead... I know that should be happy for me, but I really don't wanna give him to a shelter.

So does your mom clean Charlie and the others or do you? Why is it such a mess? My rabbits aren't messy. All I do is clean out the poop tray. Other than that, they eat and drink with no problems and no mess.

Is there a way that you can make it "less messy", so your mom would be ok with that and you not have to sell Charlie and the female?

How is a turtle messy?
idunno.gif

How many other pets do you have?

Quote:
I clean it, but it's always messy because they push the bedding out of their litter boxes onto the ground.

I could try. I'm not sure if she'll change her mind, though.
hmm.png

The turtle has to be cleaned every three days, and it takes like 3 hours to clean, so she hates helping me.

Let's see: 1 turtle, 2 bunnies, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 fish, and 2 ducks.
hu.gif
We've had more before.

My neigbors have their bunny cages inside a kiddie pool. It is very easy to clean up the spills. Run it past her, the kiddie pools are cheap. I hope you can save your animals. I feel awful that she is making you sell them.
sad.png

Good luck.

why is your turtle taking 3 hrs every 3 days to clean?! are you not running a filtered tank? if indeed it is difficult perhaps you should consider re homing the ones you are less attached to and finding a better way ( NOT providing better care for - not accusing you of that- just saying there may be a better but more expensive way to handle the care) to care for the one you don't want to lose. I know we used to get bird cage wraps ( like big cloth elasticy things) to put around the bottom of my hamster cages so they wouldnt kick out bedding. you could also try pelleted bedding.

Back
Top Bottom