have we talked about the new KFC double down sandwich? (w/ picture)

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing we can all agree on is that i bet this sandwich is expensive.
you could make that at home and it would probably taste even better.

Quote:
actually we should be a little ashamed that we can go out and buy this sort of food.

im not. every day that i can go to the store that is air conditoned and clean and purchase fresh vegetables, meat, dairy products, whatever i need..i realize how lucky we all are. so many people do not have that luxury. the problem i think with a lot of the thinking that is popular these days is that we have too much free time and too much comfort, that we look for problems that dont exist to fill some sort of void. i assure you that families in hiding from the latest civil war to rock their country arent out petitioning for their special interests groups..they are just hoping that they arent blown away in the coming days. so yes, i am very thankful.

we are talking double down....fast food junkLOL well at least that's what i am talking about

ok ok, i see what you mean!
lol.png

but i wonder..without the bread, wouldnt it burn your hands off?

Quote:
LOL, good question, i guess that;s why they wrapped the sandwich...LOL I would like it with chorizzo instead of bacon ..................................yummy But gotta grill or bake it!

you just cant go wrong with bacon or cheese though.
the thing about fast food though...are people really eating it that much? we have it maybe twice a month. you would need a decent amount of money to actually live off of it. i love it myself but maybe if i ate it more often i wouldnt like it quite as much.

Quote:
Haha thats how they get you to loose weight! Now you cant eat it! Just to stare at
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif

time to grab a fork!

wee.gif

i single breast grilled and sliced thin with cheese and bacon in between really does not sound that crazy. or you could stuff a breast with bacon and cheese.

i'm sure i can do that at home with half the calories or fat.

LOL! My husband and I joke that KFC has taken up trying to win the title of "single food product with most fat grams" from the pot pie and little debbies! It's definitely an art.
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom