have we talked about the new KFC double down sandwich? (w/ picture)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
i would say LAZY~ I hate seeing fat kids, and their moms are all skinny! Pisses me off. Ram another double cheese burger in the kids face. they should be charged with indangering the welfare of a minor and cruelty. I'm not talking chunky lil monkey's............i'm talking HUGE kids!

i saw a special on it. low income parents buying double cheeseburgers(.99) for each kid for lunch and chicken sandwiches(.99) for dinner and called it variety.

the same people cannot afford health insurance. you can imagine where it goes from there.

you should see these heffer's here in Florida. Soooo sad and they hate my daughter cause they are unhappy with their weight! I don't let Britt eat that stuff!! But ketchup is a veggie according to the school board
th.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
you would be surprised how many people(mostly poor) eat fast food multiple times a day. everyday.

thats stupid. i love fast food but i wouldnt be willing to pay for it every day.
how do poor people manage it? my husband and i have 6 kids and he brings home around 1800-2000 a month..theres no way we could afford to eat it every day.

Quote:
you would be surprised how many people(mostly poor) eat fast food multiple times a day. everyday.

thats stupid. i love fast food but i wouldnt be willing to pay for it every day.
how do poor people manage it? my husband and i have 6 kids and he brings home around 1800-2000 a month..theres no way we could afford to eat it every day.

you can get full for $2-$3 at wendys/McDs/hardees/burger king/ KFC/taco bell/etc

yeah but 3 times 8 is 24 (we have 6 kids)..i could take that 24 dollars and get a whole chicken, bag of potatoes, container of milk and some vegetables and make a huge chicken dinner for the same price with leftovers. if you ate out more than once a day even with one person that would still cost a lot.

Quote:
i agree with that. my drug of choice is the mchicken sandwich or a fish taco from long john silvers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom