have we talked about the new KFC double down sandwich? (w/ picture)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard they kill them! tongue

That's pretty funny
tongue.gif
Ya I'm pretty sure your right on that one but it was the way they killed them that bothered me.​

Quote:
bow.gif

i totally agree with that.

I mean you know you got it bad when the drug dealers from the corner are giving you Milk money...............LOL Ahhh local street hoods, gotta love them! Kept me safe for many years. i know that sounds retarded but the po po could not be trusted and snitching got you killed. How i wish i would have had the nerve to do some of the jobs my girl friends did to get them out of that neighbor hood.

Quote:
rich, poor, lazy, fat whatever. they eat a lot of crappy food and adding a sandwich to the menu that replaces the bread with fried chicken is not helping.

its not societies job to babysit everyone. i hate the idea of a government being some sort of mother figure, waiting to slap everyones hands if they get out of line.

Quote:
rich, poor, lazy, fat whatever. they eat a lot of crappy food and adding a sandwich to the menu that replaces the bread with fried chicken is not helping.

its not societies job to babysit everyone. i hate the idea of a government being some sort of mother figure, waiting to slap everyones hands if they get out of line.

WTH does the government have to do with it? you keep saying that.

Quote:

aint that the truth............LOL

it has a lot to do with it. everyone says "oh these people have to be saved from themselves because of this horrible obesity epidemic" and then you have the government wanting to tax sugar or anything else deemed unhealthy..then you have the schools telling your kids that they cant bring cupcakes for a classmates birthday party because they are too unhealthy, and a whole slew of other ridiculous things. but people go for it every time because they think its for their own good. eventually we wont have the freedom to make even the most basic of choices and it all starts by people thinking that we need to micromanage each other.

Quote:
wwell you could probally eat all those cupcakes and it would = that sandwich............LOL if i have to have all those calories i would have to do cupcakes

Quote:
whatever. i think you are going a little overboard. we were talking about a chicken sandwich and now the government is gonna take us over and control our cupcake consumption. geez give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom