Haven't raised chickens in 26 years.

Tomahawk

In the Brooder
Apr 24, 2015
central California
The title really says it all.

I searched for a forum and low and behold, here I am. Looks like I have some reading to do lol.

Thank you all for contributing to public knowledge :)

Last edited:
Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Lovely to hear you are getting back into chicken keeping after a 26 year break. Have you got some chickens now or are you getting some? I'm sure you will find the learning centre most helpful lots of super articles on keeping them happy healthy and safe from predators.

Wishing you the very best of luck on your new chicken adventure, be sure to ask any questions around the forums lots of very helpful members here.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Welcome to Backyard chickens. Glad you are back in the chicken world. I imagine you will notice many changes from before.

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Lovely to hear you are getting back into chicken keeping after a 26 year break. Have you got some chickens now or are you getting some? I'm sure you will find the learning centre most helpful lots of super articles on keeping them happy healthy and safe from predators.

Wishing you the very best of luck on your new chicken adventure, be sure to ask any questions around the forums lots of very helpful members here.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

I currently have 8 sexed RIR chicks about a week old. I have yet to build their coop and they are brooding in a large box in the garage for the time being.

Tbh, it appears that I can find answers to most all basic questions in the learning center. Great resource!

Back
Top Bottom