having a Day - you know the type.

Anyone else know of any pathetic... PEOPLE you have to come into contact with every week day? They seriously are the most annoying things in the world!

Last edited:
i am soooooo having one of those days! wishing i had more money!
barnie.gif

Quote:
Me too. Found out that the barber pole worm and cocci killed my beautiful Suri Alpaca in June . . .so treating everyone tomorrow and hoping for the best. Just not been a good year for my Alpacas.

Quote:
Me too. Found out that the barber pole worm and cocci killed my beautiful Suri Alpaca in June . . .so treating everyone tomorrow and hoping for the best. Just not been a good year for my Alpacas.

Did you have insurance?

I thought I was having a crummy day, but reading about everyone else's has put mine in perspective.
hugs.gif
to all of you.

Quote:

Did you have insurance?

No. Like a #$%^$#@ I didn't. Always meant too, was going to take the paperwork in when it all happened. . .but its definitely going to be done with the ones I have remaining.

Quote:

heres a hug
hugs.gif

wishing you luck today.
fl.gif

smile.png

Another one of them's just come floating my way.
Made a huge mistake. Wondering if I'll ever be forgiven.

Back
Top Bottom