1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Having problem posting try this

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Fowling around, May 3, 2015.

1. Fowling around

Fowling around Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2015
    So I was having problems posting on certain areas today, some of the quick button were not showing. was on my Iphone5. I switched fro the mobile version to the desktop on my phone and problem solved. So to do that you go to the home page scroll to the bottom of the page and you should see two smart buttons click on desk top and post on

2. aklsea

aklsea New Egg

May 7, 2015
    Alaska
    Thank you!! I count for the life of me figure this out. And there was no way to send feed back or contact anyone. I will give this a try

3. UP peacocks

UP peacocks Out Of The Brooder

Nov 5, 2014
    How do you start a new topic? This is my first post I bought two peahens yest to go with a peacock I acquired and want some info....

4. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    Hello there and welcome to BYC!

Go to the Pea Fowl section here and you can start a new thread.....https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/threads/add/forumId/51

Each forum has a button on the left top side that says, Start a New Thread. I left you with the link to starting a new one since you have never done it before.

Good luck with your Pea Fowl! :)

5. ruthiy

ruthiy Out Of The Brooder

Nov 29, 2015
    England
    I need help to get my ducks out of their house suddenly stopped coming out and not eating or drinking

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by