Having trouble finding any Neatherland dwarf kits for sale. . .

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by ShellyBear, Jan 19, 2017.

1. ShellyBear

ShellyBear Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2010
    I have been thinking of getting some kits my mother and I for her birth day but. . . . .I really can't seem to find any. Would it be easier just to buy a pair and breed them? Does anyone know any breeders in Washington? Thank you!

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  2. DutchBunny03

DutchBunny03 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2016
    Northern NY
    You will probably be able to find ND kits in your area. One way is to check the ARBA breeder listing(https://www.arba.net/breeders.htm#nd), and see if you can find a breeder in your area through that. Another way is checking online adds. You may be able to find some ND kits by simply googling "Netherland dwarf kits for sale in Washington". If you know anyone with rabbits, they may know of someone who sells NDs. Another option- my favorite option- is buying at a show. There are almost always rabbits for sale at shows, usually at very reasonable prices, and most of them are very nice rabbits. You might not be able to take home your rabbits until the last day of the show, but that isnt a big problem if it is a close show. Be prepared to pay between 30 and 60 dollars for a purebred, but ou may find them cheaper at a show. Good luck!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by