Hawkeye vs Suede-Who Won?? Oops, Accidental Meeting! LONG

I was on the edge of my seat reading your story ! Glad you were there to break it up. I've never seen two rooster fight, I can only imagine, your heart must have been racing!!:eek:

Quote:
Wow. That's a big boy!!! How much does Hawkeye weigh? Hotwing is "only" 8lbs but I guess he's taller and lankier than Suede.
BTW, I want to play with Hawkeye's waddles.
love.gif

I actually think Hawkeye weighs only just over 8 lbs. He's very broad, but not all that heavy. Poor Hawkeye has one terrible wattle that is so thick and wrinkled with scar tissue from, I believe, an injury when he was penned in close quarters with that turkey. He's had them pecked on my his girls so much that the bad one still has scabs on the bottom of it, but he's getting better about snatching them away from the offending wife, LOL.
Funny thing is, I just realized that Suede hasn't crowed all day long. Guess he's rather subdued after his sound thrashing yesterday.

Quote:
Yep. After the infamous Kip v. Hotwing battle of 2008, Kip kept quiet for about a week. But no worries... He's back to his ol' cocky self.
lol.png

Poor Suede just has to get over it.

Back
Top Bottom