Heart broken

rahrah930

Hatching
7 Years
Jun 15, 2012
went out to feed my duckies today and my big boy my crested duck was missing.. found his body behind the pen.. the coyotes or neighborhood dogs got him..
now my indian runner duckie is going to be lonely since i only had them 2.
sad.png

went out to feed my duckies today and my big boy my crested duck was missing.. found his body behind the pen.. the coyotes or neighborhood dogs got him..
now my indian runner duckie is going to be lonely since i only had them 2.
sad.png
So sorry
hugs.gif
now you know they will be back so keep your lone duck safe. and start looking at craigslist for a new friend for you duck. she is going to need a companion.

Ditto Miss Lydia.

Protect the one you have, and make some security improvements, and look for a friend or friends for your duck. So tough. Please keep us updated.

I will be looking into protecting my kybaby duckie since hes the only one i have left now.. just saddens my heart to hear him out there quackin and looking around for duduck..

I will be looking into protecting my kybaby duckie since hes the only one i have left now.. just saddens my heart to hear him out there quackin and looking around for duduck..
Can you give him a stuffed animal for security? also if you could bring him up to the house maybe a large dog crate inside or in the garage for protection till your sure your coop and run is very secure.

Back
Top Bottom