Heartbroken little boy...chicken transport is a no-go. :(

shelleyb1969

Star Bright Farm
11 Years
Jul 24, 2008
Brown City, Michigan (Thumb)
Please moderators move this if it's in the wrong area.

I'm in need of someone to transport 2 young bantam Cochin hens from Eaton Rapids to Lansing on Wednesday, the 11th. My son is turning 5 years old on the 7th and these little ladies are a belated b'day gift for him...provided I can get this transport done. He lost his mostest favorite "Puff Puff" (a splash frizzle bantam Cochin hen) yesterday and is heartbroken. If anyone can help me ease my little boy's heartache, please pm me.
fl.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Vicki, you're such a sweetheart.
hugs.gif
You have no idea how much this will mean to Logan. Well, being a Mom yourself, you probably do know.
wink.png
It means a lot to me, too, and I thank you so very much. I'll pm you in a little while after I get the little man fed and to bed.

Vicki2x2 really is such a great person. And she passes on her blessings to everyone. This isn't the first time she's jumped in to help a needy BYC'er. We Michiganders are sure lucky to live in the same state with her!
thumbsup.gif

Ok you guys are making me blush!
tongue.png
I am only returning favors that have been graciously given to me by others, like Chickflick and others!
big_smile.png
Plus, like I said, I am a sucker for little boys (and girls), especially when it involves tears and animals!!

Quote:
only giving credit where credit is due!
hugs.gif
I could smoosh you guys right now your being so sweet! Shelley I hope your little boy feels better soon with his new babies!

Thanks for the kind words, sonew! I'm going to keep this a surprise from him until we're on the way to go pick up the little ladies. At least I'm going to TRY to not tell him...but if he continues to have his very sad moments in his days, I may have to tell him to stop the tears.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom