Heater for small coop

Chickens dont need heat. All l do every winter is wrap the coop in plastic to keep the drafts off them. Its worked for over 10 years.
That is what I had done in the past, but now I am going to have a coop for two black tail Japanese and two Seramas. The info sites about Seramas all said since they are so very very small, they must have heat in the winter. We live in cold winter area. It is not unusual to be freezing during the day and worse at night. That is why I am trying to find out best for heating their coop.
Hope that helps explain the wanting to heat

I'm sorry, it doesn't appear that we will get an update from the customer service rep for Cozy Coop heaters. It's disappointing when you receive a sincere sounding promise that a rep will be calling "first thing in the morning" and not hear a peep from them.

Therefore, I can't in good faith recommend this product. That Cozy Coop Heaters has seen it fitting not to address the concern their product might be capable of starting coop fires isn't exactly a vote of confidence in their product.

Don't buy it.

I'm sorry, it doesn't appear that we will get an update from the customer service rep for Cozy Coop heaters. It's disappointing when you receive a sincere sounding promise that a rep will be calling "first thing in the morning" and not hear a peep from them.

Therefore, I can't in good faith recommend this product. That Cozy Coop Heaters has seen it fitting not to address the concern their product might be capable of starting coop fires isn't exactly a vote of confidence in their product.

Don't buy it.
That was sort of how I felt. A 5% fail rate was far too high for my comfort levels. I'd rather have cold birds than dead birds, however I hope to find something that I do feel safe using as a small heat source. I would like to spoil them a little :)

Back
Top Bottom