HeavensHens88's Chat Thread!

Pics
I found a way to make the chickees go crazy! I gave them some home made nut bread, and they went berzerk! I never knew they could run so fast and attack so quick. Feathers went a flyin!
PS: They sleep whenever, TRUE. I on the other hand prefer to sleep at night at least 11:00 pm and on. Thanks Peeps!

I found a way to make the chickees go crazy! I gave them some home made nut bread, and they went berzerk! I never knew they could run so fast and attack so quick. Feathers went a flyin!
PS: They sleep whenever, TRUE. I on the other hand prefer to sleep at night at least 11:00 pm and on. Thanks Peeps!

That's great you found a treat they love!!! :thumbsup
What type of nuts are in the bread?

Awwwww!!! :love lucky me I'm getting baby chicks soon, although it does kinda stink cuz were going to let a broody raise them - although if she rejectas them me and sis could throw on a couple big sweatshirts and do it the old fashioned way......

WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE FAINT OF HEART!
I. :th
HAD. :th
THE. :th
BEST. :th
DAY. :th
EVER. :th
YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :th

Which included necropsies, suturing, and dissection!!!!! :weee

Ah, yes. I guess I'd better explain. :p

So I was at this massive Agricultural college yesterday for their Pre-Veterinary Science Symposium. It went all day- 8 AM to 9:30 PM- and it was such an amazing experience. I personally got to perform a complete necropsy on a Great Dane; I got to suture (stitch) up a dead pig's hindquarters; I got to dissect a squirrel........
Boy, was I in dreamland!!!!
Random fact: did you know dogs have the possibility to inflate EVERY SINGLE INTERNAL ORGAN WITH AIR?!?!
Accidentally, of course, and that's the result of blood trauma; I did NOT know that!!!!! Usually the dog dies... Literally, even the heart becomes completely filled with air! :th

Last edited:
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom