HeavensHens88's Chat Thread!

Pics

Yeah :/ and she won't be on late tonight either in case her mom catches her :/...

Iibacl!!!! :grow
Justto. Tell,youths hg
I sawmy first fishwrs hetes nyuthe pond :th
Fisher= Death :oops:
Death= Death offisher
1f47f.png

So in my dream, my cousin lived in a house with a huuuggee yard -probably like 40 acres- and for some reason she decided to create a doughnut stand (sort of like a lemonade stand) at the end of the driveway, and ended up naming her "store" 'One Destiny'. Some how, me and my sister helped out with making the doughnuts, but the thing is that we didn't cook them at all, we just formed the dough into the doughnut shape and all of a sudden they POOFED into fully baked doughnuts with frosting and everything. A bunch of people started buying the doughnuts and the next day the three of us decided to buy a building that was about 30 feet by 30 feet so we could make 'One Destiny' into a real store. We look up our business on Google Map for some reason 'One Destiny' was getting a bunch of thumbs-ups (weird right?) and so I screamed "WE'RE GONNA BE FAMOUS!!", I did an evil laugh, blah blah blah. All in all, some person traded me a turken for a doughnut. Best. Dream. Ever. Sort of....

So in my dream, my cousin lived in a house with a huuuggee yard -probably like 40 acres- and for some reason she decided to create a doughnut stand (sort of like a lemonade stand) at the end of the driveway, and ended up naming her "store" 'One Destiny'. Some how, me and my sister helped out with making the doughnuts, but the thing is that we didn't cook them at all, we just formed the dough into the doughnut shape and all of a sudden they POOFED into fully baked doughnuts with frosting and everything. A bunch of people started buying the doughnuts and the next day the three of us decided to buy a building that was about 30 feet by 30 feet so we could make 'One Destiny' into a real store. We look up our business on Google Map for some reason 'One Destiny' was getting a bunch of thumbs-ups (weird right?) and so I screamed "WE'RE GONNA BE FAMOUS!!", I did an evil laugh, blah blah blah. All in all, some person traded me a turken for a doughnut. Best. Dream. Ever. Sort of....
HAHA that is so weirdly funny, I had a weierrd dream, *Sighs* To bad I can't remember it.

HAHA that is so weirdly funny, I had a weird dream, *Sighs* To bad I can't remember it.

I know right?!?

I also very much dislike when I have a funny dream and can't remember it..
When I was younger, 100% of my dreams were nightmares and 75% of those nightmares consisted of my sisters about to die and I end saving them, but then I end up dying in the process of saving them. In one of my nightmares, a dinosaur was about to eat my sister but I pushed her out of the way and I ended up getting eaten instead. Nowadays all my dreams are crazy weird!!! It's so fun waking up in the morning and getting to share my dreams with my family.

Last edited:
ABOUT ME:

I'm a teen girl. I have several chickens(Mostly bantam Xs I must admit)
Eye colour: Green
Hair Colour: Dark Blond half purple( My hairdresser-in-training sister got to it last weekend, and decided I needed purple hair, and... It's permamant(Mom's not to happy)
Favourite chicken(s): Misty, Blacko(Named by my four-year-old sister not me) Lily, and Sil
Favourite ducks: Gulliver(Raised by my chcickens Misty & Sil)
Fluffy cutie(Again my four-year-old sister)
Hoppy(The one footed wonder, I think an eel got to him)
Big Cheese(The boss drake)
Cocoa( Very light brown and white)

BEST.

DREM.

EVER!!! :lau :lau :clap

Okay tell me I'm not the only one who can sorta " control" the way dreams go before I fall completely asleep :gig I realize I'm dreaming, but my brain is like "MEH, roll with it" and I dream.... Lots of thins that I typically forget :lol:

BEST.

DREM.

EVER!!! :lau :lau :clap

Okay tell me I'm not the only one who can sorta " control" the way dreams go before I fall completely asleep :gig I realize I'm dreaming, but my brain is like "MEH, roll with it" and I dream.... Lots of thins that I typically forget :lol:

I thought I was the only one that could do that!!! :) It's nice to know I'm not lol. In the middle of my dreams I can make anything I want happen. It's like writing a book or something... So cool!!!

Back
Top Bottom