HeavensHens88's Chat Thread!

Pics
Wow! I bet that was intense! I recently had a dream I was running from some really, bad guys. I woke up panting and sobbing. Which of course doesn't compare to the intensity of your dream. Just wow! I don't think I actually died in a dream, at least I don't think so.... :oops:

I had a dream once where I had to be killed and my parents were okay with it.... it was pretty scary.

Lovedly. :oops: Wiere you baick in elementary or younger when you dreamt itf?

Lovedly. :oops: Wiere you baick in elementary or younger when you dreamt itf?

When I was in fifth grade. Between the time from when I was born and 6th grade is when I had the majority of the nightmares where I died and my family was okay with it, I died saving my sisters, or I just randomly die....

Poor you. :hugs Thuty must have been terribfying.
BTW, you've probsbly realized thers sometbing wrong wiyth my fingers...

When I was in fifth grade. Between the time from when I was born and 6th grade is when I had the majority of the nightmares where I died and my family was okay with it, I died saving my sisters, or I just randomly die....

It was mainly at the time I lived in a particular house, that house is where I would have all the nightmares, screamed in my sleep, I even saw a floating object once. I am SO glad we moved from that house.

It was mainly at the time I lived in a particular house, that house is where I would have all the nightmares, screamed in my sleep, I even saw a floating object once. I am SO glad we moved from that house.

Sounds luke my friend's house.
ZZBL GTG put thd cgiuckens in.
And mayber amputate my annoying thumbd.... :barnie

Poor you. :hugs Thuty must have been terribfying.
BTW, you've probsbly realized thers sometbing wrong wiyth my fingers...

:hugs Not anywhere near as bad as the nightmare you just had!

Yeah, what happened to your finger??

I pinched t uni netve in my rihjt thumv and now I chant move it vety well or feel it all. :/

Last edited:

What's wrong here? :p

Back
Top Bottom