HeavensHens88's Chat Thread!

Pics
Guys, bad news... or good news, it really depends.
My search for chicks has started over yet again. My mom and I couldn't figure out how to preorder chicks from Cackle Hatchery so now we are going to be getting our chicks from a feed store near us called Dodge Grain in July or August. Apparently they sell chicks year round' but it doesn't say which chickens breeds they are getting in July or Agust and I REALLY want turkens. They may not have turkens in either of those two months and I don't think they'll have silkies :barnie so I don't even know if I'll get the chickens that I want!!!

NUUUUUU!!!!!!! THAT SUCKS SO BAD!!!!!! :barnie

You know, ibet if you went in and asked them for a lost of what breeds and when, they could tell you. And if not they may order a few turkens for you special! That's what our feed tore does

I know you guys are ignoring me, I sees you posting else where. -_-

DANNY BOY!!!! :weee
Sorry, typing REEALY long posts :p

Aroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaooooooooh *-*

-_-

You know, I bet if you went in and asked them for a list of what breeds and when, they could tell you. And if not they may order a few turkens for you special! That's what our feed store does.

I KNOW RIGHT???

Oooh, good idea! I'll try it out! I will do anything for some turkens... no, I must do anything for turkens!!!

Last edited:

You know, ibet if you went in and asked them for a lost of what breeds and when, they could tell you. And if not they may order a few turkens for you special! That's what our feed tore does
DANNY BOY!!!! :weee
Sorry, typing REEALY long posts :p

Haven't heard that one in awhile.

Now it's Can. :p

Guys, bad news... or good news, it really depends.
My search for chicks has started over yet again. My mom and I couldn't figure out how to preorder chicks from Cackle Hatchery so now we are going to be getting our chicks from a feed store near us called Dodge Grain in July or August. Apparently they sell chicks year round' but it doesn't say which chicken breeds they will have in July or Agust and I REALLY want turkens. They may not have turkens in either of those two months and I don't think they'll have silkies :barnie so I don't even know if I'll get the chickens that I want!!!

Oh shootingstars. :barnie Did you try contacting the actual hatchery from which the store gets their chicks from? If they do have the breed, sometimes my feed store will special-order them...
But that was back when I was adorable and still in the single digits. Don't know if it works the same way with teens.
:lau JK, go ahead and ask!

Back
Top Bottom