HeavensHens88's Chat Thread!

My fav is actually Ashoka Tano, she's cool.

Oh yeah she is :cool:

Okay, funny story XD
I HATED star wars for the longest time. Despised it. Then little bro started watching clone wars. I would see little short bits and pieces of it - enough to know that if I LET myself watch it I'd get obsessed :gig lo and behold, here I am now :lau

But clone wars was the first exposure I ever had to star wars, so I didn't know who Anakin becomes :th

THEN we watched the Mortis episodes and sis was like, "wait, what if Anakin is Luke's father, and Anakin becomes Darth Vader, and that explains the whole " Luke I am your father" thing?

I refused to believe it - then the Vader mask popped up behind him in a cloud of smoke.

I seriously couldn't LOOK at a Vader helmet for the longest time :rolleyes: :oops:

Oh yeah she is
cool.png

Okay, funny story XD
I HATED star wars for the longest time. Despised it. Then little bro started watching clone wars. I would see little short bits and pieces of it - enough to know that if I LET myself watch it I'd get obsessed
gig.gif
lo and behold, here I am now
lau.gif

But clone wars was the first exposure I ever had to star wars, so I didn't know who Anakin becomes
th.gif

THEN we watched the Mortis episodes and sis was like, "wait, what if Anakin is Luke's father, and Anakin becomes Darth Vader, and that explains the whole " Luke I am your father" thing?

I refused to believe it - then the Vader mask popped up behind him in a cloud of smoke.

I seriously couldn't LOOK at a Vader helmet for the longest time
roll.png
hide.gif
So have you seen all Star Wars Episodes (movies)? The first movie or star wars thing I watched was Force Awakens, so I was completely confused,I was thinking the whole time, where's Darth Vader?!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom