HeavensHens88's Chat Thread!

I'm so proud for doing this now...anyway, I've had three accounts due to a lot of problems with the mods. Anyway, I just thought of the name as a boy name.

Lol! Wow three accounts! It sounds kinda guyish, but could be girly. Like....(lemme think :lol:)..... Escott is your last name and Sam is short for Samantha. Then you decided to put it backwards. If you really think k about it, it could be girly, but yeah it's pretty guyish :lau

Lol! Wow three accounts! It sounds kinda guyish, but could be girly. Like....(lemme think :lol:)..... Escott is your last name and Sam is short for Samantha. Then you decided to put it backwards. If you really think k about it, it could be girly, but yeah it's pretty guyish :lau
Yeah, I guess. Most people thought I was a boy, so it worked. My friend lost the bet, so I'm happy.

Yeah, I guess. Most people thought I was a boy, so it worked. My friend lost the bet, so I'm happy.

It definitely worked. :lol:
I think virtually everyone has thought you're a boy- even on your old accounts. :th

It definitely worked.
lol.png

I think virtually everyone has thought you're a boy- even on your old accounts.
th.gif
x2 i did

Back
Top Bottom