Heavy breathing? Another sick hen on my hands please help

Jenjens

Songster
Jun 5, 2019
IL
Willow is a 3 year old chocolate orpington. Most of the time he acting normal but noticed she is breathing heavily. She just let me pet her (which is normal) but what is not normal is she didn't move when I lifted up her tail to check her vent which looks a tad poopy but fine. She is eating and drinking normally
Anyone? Thank you

I had a video but it won't allow it to be uploaded

Willow is a 3 year old chocolate orpington. Most of the time he acting normal but noticed she is breathing heavily. She just let me pet her (which is normal) but what is not normal is she didn't move when I lifted up her tail to check her vent which looks a tad poopy but fine. She is eating and drinking normally
Anyone? Thank you

I had a video but it won't allow it to be uploaded
Can you send pictures?

Videos must be uploaded to YouTube or a similar site, made public and with a link posted here. Can you get her cleaned up, and look for any enlargement of her lower belly which might be fluid or internal laying? How does her crop feel? Can you check it again in the morning to see if it has emptied overnight? Does she lay eggs? If you have pictures of her vent or poop, post them. What do you feed her? Has she been wormed recently?

Back
Top Bottom