Hedemora Chicken Hatching Eggs

mothernaturesdaughter

Songster
10 Years
Jul 13, 2009
Williamsport
6+ Hedemora Fertile Hatching eggs. Hedemoras are possibly the most cold hardy chicken in the world and should not be kept in zones above a 4 or maybe a 5 unless you are willing to artificially cool them during the warmer months as they can expire from high temperatures. They have excellent personalities and may easily become your favorites. They grow to be around 4 or 5 pounds. The parents came from Green Fire Farms and are from their second imported stock. My rooster is silkied with feathered legs and the hens have smooth feathers with clean legs. My Chickens are fed quality commercial feed and healthy snacks throughout the day. They live in clean comfortable housing and free range on a rotational basis. Eggs are collected several times a day and, personally delivered to the post office. I guarantee a safe delivery on your eggs. Please give me your phone number if you would like it on the box. Thank You Very Much Your Business is Greatly appreciated. $30.00 Plus $13.00 for priority shipping.

Back
Top Bottom