Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go.............first time :)

JimnJanet

Songster
11 Years
Jan 29, 2008
S.W Pa.
Well actually, 2nd time hatchin bird eggs but it's our first time hatchin OUR bird eggs. Yep All 10 from our girls. I know, sit on my hands, no more pheasant repeats.

Jist put these 10 in the bator and am sittin here for the next ahhh...9 hours lol makin sure the temp and hum is right.
caf.gif

I jist realized something. These eggs of ours are HUGE I don't think i've ever seen chicken eggs this big !!!
hu.gif
I'm suprised we don't hear our girls SCREEEEEMIN ever time they lay lol
MMmmm..why are they so HUGE anywho ?
hu.gif

Ok so it's like how many hours from now till day 18 lemme cifer..18 X's 24 is like 432 hours..i can do that
caf.gif
definately, yep i can definately do that
caf.gif

Picture003Small-3.jpg

Picture002Small-4.jpg

i know i know, my bator is like an antique 1582 not even made anymore but but i allways takes reeeeeal good care o' my stuff and hey, i got a 50% hatch with first time ever hatchin pheasant eggs.
Is it day 18 yet
caf.gif

431 hours and 50 minutes... i can do this...
caf.gif

Last edited:
gig.gif
lau.gif
That's to funny.
Yep, you can do it. The time will fly by before you know it. Or will it? Here's wishing you nothing but the best of luck with your hatch.
Coincidentally, I am into day 8 of my first ever incubator hatch myself. I candled my nine eggs for the first time tonight. Got 7 of the 9 growing for sure. Can't be sure about the other two just yet. So as of today I am 13 days from hatch day. 13 x 24 = ? Oh, what the heck! Gotta go do something to pass the time. Good luck to ya'

The hours sound like so much longer! I went with weeks. 3 weeks, 2 1/2, 2, 1 1/2, 1, now I count days, 5 (finally!)

Of course, come hatch day, I won't get any sleep at all, and will probably take 50 million photos of the same pip
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom