Hello after 8 plus yrs im back

chickenwhisperer16

Songster
12 Years
Jan 19, 2011
I have had chickens for the past 12 yrs and I have 1 last 12 yr old left. She hasn't laid eggs for some time now. She is a sex link.
I recently got 6 new

chickens breeds . 3 golden comets , and 3 brahmas.. the one I'm having issues with is a golden comets. Never seen this happen before. The chickens have started laying eggs , but she is laying an egg that's soft out of her body first and last comes out the shell attached to the egg
membrane. Can you tell me if this will get better on her to lay a full hard egg or is there something wrong with her ?

I have had chickens for the past 12 yrs and I have 1 last 12 yr old left. She hasn't laid eggs for some time now. She is a sex link.
I recently got 6 new

chickens breeds . 3 golden comets , and 3 brahmas.. the one I'm having issues with is a golden comets. Never seen this happen before. The chickens have started laying eggs , but she is laying an egg that's soft out of her body first and last comes out the shell attached to the egg
membrane. Can you tell me if this will get better on her to lay a full hard egg or is there something wrong with her ?
Welcome back! I think those are called jelly eggs- they’re normal, but make sure she’s getting enough calcium.

Back
Top Bottom