Hello... Again!

In the Brooder
Feb 19, 2023
I used to be a member here, a long time ago before I moved to Alaska. I gleaned a lot of good information from these forums then, and I have returned with a little more experience to offer my experience and keep learning great things. I've settled in a house with good internet connection now, and while I don't currently have a flock, I'm looking to get back into it in this home, which is in a more suburban neighborhood environment, which is definitely different than where I've raised chickens before! (No more livestock chores in my pajamas... or will I anyways? haha we will see) I also have plans for more rabbits. And I'm going to add quail to the equation, which I haven't done before.

I used to be a member here, a long time ago before I moved to Alaska. I gleaned a lot of good information from these forums then, and I have returned with a little more experience to offer my experience and keep learning great things. I've settled in a house with good internet connection now, and while I don't currently have a flock, I'm looking to get back into it in this home, which is in a more suburban neighborhood environment, which is definitely different than where I've raised chickens before! (No more livestock chores in my pajamas... or will I anyways? haha we will see) I also have plans for more rabbits. And I'm going to add quail to the equation, which I haven't done before.
Welcome to our awesome community! Nice to meet you 😊

Back
Top Bottom