Hello all from the UK

Catt69

In the Brooder
Aug 12, 2016
Hey everyone, I'm Amy, from the south of England.
I have 3 silkie bantams, about 6 months old. New to all this, but fell in love with chickens when my dad got some.
I do have a question for you all, but I'll see if there is a proper place in the forum to post! Lol
This site has been soooo helpful. Thank you
1f60a.png

welcome-byc.gif

Congratulations on getting your little flock! Make yourself at home here and if you have trouble figuring out where to post your question, go ahead and ask here (you'll either get an answer or pointed in the right direction).

Thanks for joining us!

Hi Amy...

Welcome to this wonderful place..BYC is the best ever site for all things chicken and for so many other animals too.

I too am originally from the South of England and my Silkie bantams are my favourites...

Have fun!

Hi :welcome Amy from Yorkshire

Glad you could join us here! Good luck with your silkies in the future, they sure are a great breed and super friendly. Be sure to ask all the questions you need to, everyone here to help.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Hi Amy, it's nice to meet you. Welcome to Backyard chickens. There are several dedicated silkie threads at BYC. I like to recommend the longest running - just called "Silkie thread." if you would like to know more about the breed.

Hi Amy,

We're also in South(ish) East of England - near Cambridge.

Do you mind me asking where you got your silkies from? We currently have 6 girls (not silkies) but have prepared a new coop and run for some fab silkie girls. We just can't seem to find any close by. We do need girls as our neighbours wouldn't tolerate a boy. :-(

Cheers,

Ruthie xx

Back
Top Bottom