Hello all!!

Jen5754

Hatching
Jan 28, 2017
I inherited a flock of chickens and have no idea what breed they are except that they are game birds. Very pretty, but I have no idea what they need to eat, if they frequently lay eggs, should they be separated, etc. I'm not sure how to attach a picture...lol

Welcome to BYC!

The post picture icon looks like a little mountain(On the tab above when posting).Just click on it and attach the picture.If that doesn't work you may need to post a little more on BYC.

G’Day from down under Jen5754
frow.gif
Welcome!

You might also want to check out the Learning Centre: https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Good luck with your new feathered family!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Greetings from Kansas, Jen, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you with us! You've already been given a couple great research links so I'll just say best wishes and thanks for joining BYC. Enjoy the journey with your new chickens!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom