Hello all

LaNaeMarie

Chirping
Nov 1, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm new to this group and it's interesting to see all the knowledge and here. I'm also a new chicky mama actually my check is our big girls now and laid their first eggs today. I got them when they were about 4 weeks old. I wanted to the guy I purchase them for talk me into 6 saying that if some of them died then I would only have an odd number in that wouldn't be good. I think I was a sucker and should have looked it up first. To my surprise nobody has died and all six her healthy and happy. I have two salmon faverolles one bar Rock one Dominican one Rhode Island red and a buff orpington. I got four eggs this morning not sure who's all laying but they were for pretty brown ones.

G’Day from down under Dana :frow Welcome and Congratulations!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

Personally, I have found the Topic of the Week articles a great resource and a one stop shop for questions which may have already been discussed within the BYC membership group.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

WELCOME TO OUR COMMUNITY! :welcome

We're so glad that another person has decided to join us! A good way to get started with our community is to enter this fun contest I'm hosting!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...tarts-on-oct-30th-closes-on-nov-30th.1205845/

You will see directions on how to enter the contest once you click on the link. I am not forcing you to start off like this, but just saying, it's really fun!

image.jpeg
:welcomeWe love pics

Back
Top Bottom