Hello All!

Hello @Rachaels Zoo and :welcome

I am so happy that you decided to join BYC! We have a lot of knowledgable users that can help you out in times of need. I am always available if you have any questions, or just want to talk. :D

I have some questions for you. When did you start raising chicken (or any other poultry)? How big is your flock? Why did you join BYC?

I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Have an 🥚cellent day!

- Justin

Hello @Rachaels Zoo and :welcome

I am so happy that you decided to join BYC! We have a lot of knowledgable users that can help you out in times of need. I am always available if you have any questions, or just want to talk. :D

I have some questions for you. When did you start raising chicken (or any other poultry)? How big is your flock? Why did you join BYC?

I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Have an 🥚cellent day!

- Justin
Hi there!
Thank you!
I’m very excited!
I had chickens growing up that I was around and took care of!
I purchased my own home and have finally (almost) finished renovations but enough so where I could get babies again!
Right not I have 7 Rhode Island’s and 6 ameruacanas as well as four pekin ducklings!
I’m excited to get answers to some of my random questions and also give any advice I’ve learned along the way!

Hi there!
Thank you!
I’m very excited!
I had chickens growing up that I was around and took care of!
I purchased my own home and have finally (almost) finished renovations but enough so where I could get babies again!
Right not I have 7 Rhode Island’s and 6 ameruacanas as well as four pekin ducklings!
I’m excited to get answers to some of my random questions and also give any advice I’ve learned along the way!
That's awesome! I look forward to seeing you share your knowledge with others! :)

Back
Top Bottom