Hello, All

hefalumpmom

In the Brooder
7 Years
Nov 10, 2012
Missouri
Hi! My name is Tricia. Still getting a feel for navigating the site, but I am finding a lot of helpful chicken info.

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I am new to chickens. I got my first 6 silver lace wyandottes in March 2012. Tragically, 5 were killed by dogs (both mine and neighbor's). I picked up 6 new pullets in July. At this point my problems with the dogs seem to have been resolved. It was no small task, but now canine and fowl roam the property in harmony.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
(3) What breeds do you have? I have 7 girls--one of the original wyandottes, two Amerucanas, two Plymouth Barreds, and two Rhode Island reds (I think). I also have four ducks--a pair of rouans, a Swedish black and a Swedish blue, and an goose. All of these were raised from chicks.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? I was looking for guidance on getting my dogs and chickens to live in harmony.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. My partner and I also have 4 dogs--a 10 year old lab mix, 8 year old golden retriever, a 1 1/2 yr old basenji mix, and a 10 month old lab.

I have a lot to learn about my fowl, so I am sure there will be questions!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Back
Top Bottom