Hello all!

whoovian

Hatching
6 Years
Mar 19, 2013
East Tennessee
Hello everyone! I joined BYC a few days ago and wanted to thank everyone for all the great info on here and also introduce myself. :D

A little about me:
I'm 16, I love my animals and my family. I've been dealing with chronic lyme disease for the past year and a half, that's been a long battle between trying different treatment and having doctors tell me repeatedly that there isn't anything wrong with me (very common for people with chronic Lyme) but I wouldn't trade a minute of because I've learned sooo much through this experience. We have horses, dogs ( one of our German shepherds is my service dog), a cat and ferrets

Soon we will have some Road Island Reds!!! Along with some Guineas (I'm excited about the extra tick control considering I most likely got Lyme from a tick). We have 60 acres for them to free range on and we are building a coop that is on a trailer so we can move it around for a never ending supply of yummy bugs and grass :)

Thank you all so much for all the information I have found on this site! The day old chicks and keets will be here in 1 & 1/2 weeks so any last minute tips are greatly appreciated! I haven't had chickens since I was 8 so I have some experience (and I've done tons of research) but I still consider myself a newbie :)

God bless,
Whoovian

welcome-byc.gif
I will have had my chickens for a year april 3rd, I am getting some more april 1st. In my opinion, you can never know everything about chickens! I LOVE mine! :)

Back
Top Bottom