Hello and can you help?

Madhouse Mumma

Hatching
8 Years
May 8, 2011
Hi There- I'm a first time turkey owner (we've 3 girls)- I also have bantams and layer chooks, 2 pet sheep, 2 donkeys, 4 dogs, 3 cats, 1 peacock, 5 kids and a husband...
big_smile.png

This looks like a great place to get heaps of information!!

I was wondering if someone could help- one of my turkey's has started to walk funny- she seems a little lethargic and kind of drags her feet. She is eating and drinking fine. Any ideas what this may be? We are in the middle of a mouse plague- so I wondered if maybe fleas could make her feel down? The other 2 girls seem fine. (I'll take this to the sick chick section!!! Sorry!)

THANK YOU for any help you can offer- and I look forward to chatting more!

(CHOOKS are Australian for Chickens!!)

Last edited:
I forgot to say- I'm from rural South Australia and I have not ever been on one of these forums before!! I'm finding out heaps of good information! THANKS

Welcome! If you'll post your question on the "emergencies & diseases" topic thread, or on the "turkeys" thread, you'll probably get more information. I hope you find the answers you seek. Glad to meet you; sorry about your turkey not doing as well as she might. Hope to hear better news from you soon.
smile.png

Thanks for the warm welcome! I realised after a good read of all posts that I should have asked my question else where- so- THANKS for saying hi! I look forwards to hearing lots of info about these wonderful creatures! I LOVE my frilly pants funny girls!! Chickens are amazing!!

Back
Top Bottom